SUSCRÍBETE - a mí CANAL de YOUTUBE sobre CHINA
Let’s see how to create an account at Aliexpress to make purchases on this Chinese website. It is mandatory to open an account in order to purchase items on Aliexpress.
There’s no more mystery than going «Sign Up«.
If you do not want to register with your Facebook account, you will have to fill out the form on the web.
Then, you will have to verify the account by clicking on the link sent to you by email.
Once you have created your Aliexpress account, you will be able to select what you want to buy. Apart from that, you will also be able to see;
- My Aliexpress is the part where you can see your platform control panel, i.e. see how many orders you have placed, orders pending payment, orders pending confirmation, disputes, and so on.
- My orders; a summary of the orders placed.
- Message Center; saves sent messages, there is even a new section to blacklist those who do not want to receive any more messages.
- Wish list; this is what we commonly call favorites to save the products we liked and review them at another time.
- My favorite stores; it’s the same as the wish list but for stores or suppliers.
- My coupons; if you have coupons you can see the validity, expirations, assets, etc.
- My points; if you have points you can exchange them for discounts.
- My Alipay; it is a Chinese payment gateway very similar to Paypal. From there you can view your account or open a new one.
And if you live in United States, we’ll leave you a Buying Guide on Aliexpress English, the steps to take so you don’t get ripped off and the package arrives perfectly.
SUSCRÍBETE - a mí CANAL de YOUTUBE